ASTM Book of Standards
The 80+ volume Annual Book of ASTM Standards contains ASTM's 12,800+ standards and is available in print and online formats. The volumes can be purchased individually, as a section or as the complete 80+ volume set.
The 2023 Edition of the Annual Book of ASTM Standards is due for release this year. The standards will be released through the year, starting January 2023.
We are offering Discount of 15% on All Publications of the 2023 Annual Book of ASTM Standards!
Annual Book of Standards Format Options
Bound Print Volume
Online Volume Powered by ASTM Compass®
This format provides immediate online access to the active (most current) standards in a volume. Through a user name and password, you gain instant access to the latest standards in your chosen volumes directly from ASTM's network. These online subscriptions are updated weekly with new and revised standards. You must renew your subscription annually to maintain access to your volume.
- HTML format for viewing, PDF for printing
- Access to the latest standards posted weekly to the ASTM website, eliminating the need to track and purchase standards published throughout the year.
- Access to redline standards – Redlines are a quick and easy way to compare all the changes between the active standard and the previous version. With a redline you'll immediately see additions, deletions, and other changes between the two standards.
- Access to historical standards – A historical standard is a version of an ASTM standard that has been superseded by a more current version. ASTM makes historical standards available for information purposes.
- Access to withdrawn standards – A withdrawn standard is an ASTM standard that has been discontinued by the ASTM Sponsoring Committee responsible for the standard. A standard may be withdrawn with or without replacement. ASTM makes withdrawn standards available for informational purposes.
- Access to work items – Work items are drafts of proposed new or revised standards being balloted.
- The ability to save searches, bookmark standards and download to your workstation
- Version Comparison – the ability to compare different versions of standars with color-coded changes for quick reference
- Annotation Feature – add personal notes to any section of active standards and send feedback notes with tracked changes to the related committee
- Hyperlink Tool – upload your internal documents and hyperlink references to ASTM standards
- Standards will be released through the year starting January, 2023.
- Volumes are published throughout the year and shipped as they become available. Your set may arrive in multiple shipments over time.
- Price for print reflects the ASTM discount for purchasing the entire set. Must be prepaid.
- BSB Edge is offering additional 15% discount on the ASTM Prices for both Print and Online formats.
- While Print formats can be purchased online, please contact us for your Subscription requirements.
- Subscription period starts the day your order is processed and ends 12 months thereafter.